Thursday, July 28, 2011

Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale

8 Stars*

This was my first Shannon Hale book and I only read it because my mother said it was one of her favorite books. It's not that I have anything against Shannon Hale. Who knows why it's taken me so long to read her books? Anyway, I really liked it and if Hale's other books are anything like this I will definitely be giving them a try. I liked the main character's philosophy of life (although I'm probably more like the princess in the story...) I also enjoyed the Asian-esque culture that Hale created. A fine read indeed. Also, check out Amanda's review of it here.

*I decided to start linking the "Meaning of Stars" post to my reviews so that I don't have to keep going back to read it every time*

1 comment:

  1. I think linking to the stars is GENIUS. Why didn't any of us think of that before? Gold star for creativity, Amy. ;D

    ReplyDelete